Like the update for Windows 10 Version 1709 and 1703, Microsoft has released the cumulative updates for Windows 10 Version 1607. This is an important update which fixes some security vulnerabilities and some other fixes to problems faced by users.
The Microsoft knowledgebase article only lists down one update which is included in KB4056890.
- Security updates to Internet Explorer, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Microsoft Edge, Windows Graphics, Windows Kernel, Windows Subsystem for Linux, and the Windows SMB Server.
But there are several known issues which have not been fixed yet. If you are using a third-party antivirus, you may need to check if your antivirus has updated the ALLOW REGKEY registry value. Otherwise, the user will also need to update their Antivirus products before installing this update.
KB4056890 direct download links
Must Read Articles:
- Download KB4056891 Cumulative Update For Windows 10 Version 1703 January 2018
- Download Cumulative Update KB4040724 For Windows 10 Version 1703 September 2017
- Download KB4048953 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 November 2017
- Download KB4093119 Cumulative Update For Windows 10 Version 1607 April 2018